Big Dawg Carts - Internet SCAMMERS
These guys are scammers.They advertise their products on Ebay classifieds, so they don't have to comply with Ebay's selling rules.
Their communication is TERRIBLE and they do not ship specified products as promised. They will go as far as negotiating a price and delivery time, but when the time comes, they are nowhere to be found. If you plan to deal with these guys, I recommend you use Paypal and get everything in writing via email BEFORE sending any money.
At least you can get your cash back if you buy with sites like Paypal.Good luck!review #162190
You may also like
- "I first found out about Spiritspeaker88 on eBay and have bought several readings from him. He was recommended by a friend who said he's good. I bought readings and healings..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- " CONSUMERS PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE THIEVES, LIARS AND BOGUS ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY DO!!! Well Mr. Ed, At this point of this so called relationship between a customer and..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "Just a small reminder that if you plan to retire or relocate down here in Mexico and want to get cable TV, DO NOT....I repeat....DO NOT get DISH.I have been..."
- "They contradict each other and jumped into that weird conclusion without even telling me. They didn't contact me nor called me, I had to contact them because I wasn't hearing..."
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."