Big Dawg Carts - Internet SCAMMERS
These guys are scammers.They advertise their products on Ebay classifieds, so they don't have to comply with Ebay's selling rules.
Their communication is TERRIBLE and they do not ship specified products as promised. They will go as far as negotiating a price and delivery time, but when the time comes, they are nowhere to be found. If you plan to deal with these guys, I recommend you use Paypal and get everything in writing via email BEFORE sending any money.
At least you can get your cash back if you buy with sites like Paypal.Good luck!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "Just a small reminder that if you plan to retire or relocate down here in Mexico and want to get cable TV, DO NOT....I repeat....DO NOT get DISH.I have been..."
- "They contradict each other and jumped into that weird conclusion without even telling me. They didn't contact me nor called me, I had to contact them because I wasn't hearing..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "Chilis to Go @ St Louis Airport on May 2, 2016 @ 8:17 pm. I ordered a Salad & an ice tea. The salad had lettuce that was brown & did..."
- "I recently placed an order for employee shirts, about 50 ts and about 50 polos. Very simple, single color shirts with white lettering. The order was placed through a..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."